Camp Club Penguin
If you are a guest, please be sure to register!
Camp Club Penguin
If you are a guest, please be sure to register!
Camp Club Penguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Club Penguin

Welcome to Camp Club Penguin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 99 registered users
The newest registered user is superwein

Our users have posted a total of 333 messages in 51 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:27 pm
Top posters
babyCP
The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Voting_barThe Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Mikki
The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Voting_barThe Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wurmple
Supersoradud
Mr Bonzai
Halama
allie207
Jman228
Hershey8465
Argie
Latest topics
» Microsoft_Office_2010_Word_(x86x64)_100%_Working_(Single_Link).torrent
The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:42 pm by 

» Microsoft_Office_2010_Word_(x86x64)_100%_Working_(Single_Link).torrent
The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:42 pm by 

» Sinister Ita
The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:04 pm by 

» Zog Bogbean - From The Marcy Playground (2009)
The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:57 pm by 

» Zog Bogbean - From The Marcy Playground (2009)
The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:57 pm by 

» Yo
The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:51 pm by Myaforever13

» MBBS In Ukraine
The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:58 am by job2me03

» ABC girl names!
The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:32 pm by allie207

» Im not doing so good with my eggs... THEY'RE GOING TO DIE SOON!!!!!!!!
The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:55 am by allie207

Sponsor(s):
Music

The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics!

Go down 
+5
Halama
Mikki
Supersoradud
babyCP
Mr Bonzai
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mikki
Admin
Admin
Mikki

Coinz : 104
Friendliness : -1

The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics!   The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:06 pm

i like spamming hfrji3 fhr43io fgp5 r93hf 34ghe wow hrit ei3 dhi g5pg.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bonzai
Mod
Mod
Mr Bonzai

Coinz : 28
Friendliness : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics!   The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Them chickens be jackin' mah style.
Back to top Go down
allie207
Level 1
allie207

Coinz : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics!   The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:47 pm

I LIKE BANANAS @ NIGHT HE HE HE Smile
Back to top Go down
babyCP
Level 3
babyCP

Coinz : 110
Friendliness : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics!   The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:42 am

Wazzup mah CP friendzz?' Ya.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bonzai
Mod
Mod
Mr Bonzai

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics!   The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:21 pm

I am a dying moose.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Level 1

Coinz : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics!   The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:19 am

Pie is disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bonzai
Mod
Mod
Mr Bonzai

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics!   The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:29 am

Eip is good.
Back to top Go down
Halama
Level 2
Halama

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics!   The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:47 pm

I wrote a song:

Do Re Me!
You drink pee!
Fa Sol La!
Famous penguin at the dock?
Ti Do Ti!
You spit out the pee!

My music teacher makes us sing this:

1 2 3 4 5- 5 4 3 2 1
1 5 4 5 3 5 2 1- 1 5 4 5 3 2 1
1 5 4 5 3 5 2 5- 1 5 4 5 6 7 8

And this!:

Oh forgot... It will come to me later...
Back to top Go down
babyCP
Level 3
babyCP

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics!   The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:21 am

Sponsor Of CampCP
Back to top Go down
Mr Bonzai
Mod
Mod
Mr Bonzai

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics!   The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:42 am

The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Siggy_12
BOBZ

EDIT: Eh, why did I do that?
Back to top Go down
babyCP
Level 3
babyCP

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics!   The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:30 am

Reply.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bonzai
Mod
Mod
Mr Bonzai

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics!   The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:59 pm

Connect to Penguin Club.
Back to top Go down
babyCP
Level 3
babyCP

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics!   The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:31 am

I love going on topic. x)
Back to top Go down
Hershey8465
Level 1
Hershey8465

Coinz : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics!   The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:09 pm

Hey, do you know what that thing on the tip of your shoelace is called? Oh wait-I think I know...AAAAAAA....AAAAAAAGGGGG......AAAAAAGGGGLLLL.....Oh! I got it: AGLET!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hershey8465.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics!   The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Totally Off-Topic Topic of Off-Topic Topics!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Club Penguin :: Off Topic :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: